Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Goodbye Colorado... Hello Texas!

Hello Everyone! This update is way overdue but I can hardly begin to explain how busy I have been! I made it safely to Texas after a very fun two day road trip from Colorado with my best friend Kristin (I have been referring to her as my roommate for so long but that description doesn’t work well here anymore now that I have a new roommate for the summer and a new roommate in the Fall).


At one of the rest stops along the way!

 After a teary goodbye, I dropped Kristin off at the airport and had a scary realization that I was in a new state and totally on my own. Luckily I had a co-worker from my preschool move to Dallas about a year ago so I headed to her house and spent the evening catching up with her and learning everything that a Coloradoan needs to know to survive in Texas J


The beautiful hotel we stayed in!

The Dallas skyline!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment